Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our Beloved KOKOMO Is FOR SALE ...

"I really think it's the most expertly-rigged and outfitted RF-246 I've ever seen; maybe the finest overall vessel of its type in existence today ... but I'm not objective. You take a look and see what you think."  -  Steve Reeves
It is with heavy heart that I put my beloved Rosborough RF-246 up for sale. I've spent the short time I've owned her perfecting her for expedition cruising (little or no marina support) but, alas, health problems and a sudden divorce force her sale. I look forward to meeting her new owners and to hearing about her ongoing adventures.
Everything about "Kokomo" can be seen here. Be sure to read "30 Years Later - We Found Just The Right Boat For Us" and go through the extensive equipment list in "Specifications: Kokomo" (above article). I absolutely love the twin Honda BF-150 (C.A.R.B.-compliant) engines (300hp!). It truly is the best outfitted and powered vessel I have ever seen.

PRICE: $95,000 for the boat & trailer & 2 Honda engines; $110,000 fully outfitted

It comes with a galvanized, triple-axle salt-water optimized trailer with hydraulic over electric brakes, the perfect tender (see the photo), etc., etc. I've spent lots of time and money getting it just right ... so you won't have to. Asking $95,000 for the boat with all electronics, etc. (everything on the equipment list that has no asterisk). For $110k (replacement is twice that) I'm willing to include most of the items on the specifications list (everything PLUS everything with one asterisk) and much, more - full outfitting that would cost much more to replace. If you have additional questions, please e-mail me at amigosteve@gmail.com.
(Current engine hours: P=579 S=581)

No comments:

Post a Comment

San Quentin Prison

San Quentin Prison
One of the more 'captivating' sites along the Corte Madera channel . Rowers from Corte Madera are practicing in the foreground.